- Detoxify or Die by Sherry A Rogers M.D.
Detox is necessary today, more than ever. We live in a chemically-based world; 250 BILLION pounds of synthetic chemicals are produced each year. The EPA reports that the average American consumes four pounds of pesticides each year and has residues from over 400 toxic substances in their body. More than 3,000 chemical additives are found in the foods we eat.
Symptoms of Toxicity
Toxins and foreign substances cause inflammation in your body. Inflammation produces many immediate symptoms like weight gain, headaches, fatigue, and muscle/joint pains. If your body is exposed to chronic inflammation, there will be more long-term negative effects like arthritis, allergies, skin conditions, gastrointestinal problems and immune weakness.
How do we Accumulate Toxicity?
Toxicity sources are both external and internal. We are exposed to external sources of toxins daily and can acquire them from our environment by breathing, ingesting, or coming into physical contact with them. Additionally, most drugs, food additives, and allergens create a toxic effect on the body.
Did you know...
- There are 80,000 synthetic chemicals registered for use in the United States
- 250 Billion pounds of these chemicals are produced each year
- 150 chemicals commonly found in your home and household cleaners are associated with increased rates of asthma, allergies, cancer, birth defects and psychological or neurological disorders.
- One study found over 200 synthetic (not naturally made) chemicals in the blood stream of new born babies.
- 90% of exposure to dangerous toxins occurs in your own home
What health improvements should I expect from Dr. Betz’s 21 Day Detox?
Everyone is different so no two people have exactly the same response to the 21 day program. Generally people lose 10-25 pounds of excess body fat and excess water if they are overweight to begin with. Most people have increased energy throughout the day, enjoy more restful sleep, have less joint pain and stiffness, have much better mood and mental clarity, and improved digestion. Cravings for sugar, processed food and soda are reduced and eating habits tend to improve.
What will I be doing during the 21 day program?
- Taking a series of shakes and supplements designed to improve detoxification of the major organs associated with elimination and waste: liver, kidneys, and intestines.
- Diet Modification – Detoxification involves both dietary and lifestyle changes in order to reduce your intake of toxins. You will eat mainly fresh (and organic) vegetables and fruits, lean meats, and limited amounts of whole grains. Increased water consumption is necessary to hydrate the body and allow the kidneys to eliminate built up toxins. It is also important to avoid chemicals found in refined foods and sugars, caffeine, alcohol, tobacco and other drugs.
- You will have a light workout routine designed specifically to meet your desired needs and goals.
With Dr. Betz’s program you will receive:
- Complete instruction manual detailing every step of the detox including dietary and lifestyle changes.
- All of the detoxification supplements customized for your specific requirements.
- A personalized workout plan designed to meet your desired needs and goals.
- Weekly weigh-ins, BMI testing, and measurements to record your progress.
- Support from Dr. Betz throughout the program. Dr. Betz will guide you through any difficulties you might experience while on the program.
- When you are finished, Dr. Betz will advise you with follow-up suggestions to help you maintain all of your great results for the rest of your life!
Call Dr. Betz today to set up your FREE consultation.